VIDEO PREVIEW: https://youtu.be/7sNTj0qeV1M
This complete single view app allows the user to pick an image from his gallery or camera and drag and drop stickers above it while moving, scaling or rotating them.
Once the user has created his composition he can share it to any app installed on his device like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
– iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices.
– iOS8 & iOS9: Specially coded to work on the last OS major updates.
– Flat design: It has a flat design matching current design trends.?
– Easy customization: Using the appearance protocol and the Storyboard, it is easy to change colors and fonts.
– Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
– Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
– Share to any app: Thanks to in-built share protocol, you can share your final image using any app installed on your device.
– Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens.
– Google AdMob interstital support added
– Google AdMob support added
– Apple iAD support added
|Last Update||October 12, 2016, 2:52 pm|
|Software Version||iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x|