WallpaperZ – multicategory app + in-app
As per Envato rules, you must purchase WallpaperZ – multicategory app + in-app under an Extended License if:
- You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore.
- You plan to make application to your client.
- You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users can get charged of money).
- You plan to sell your own version of this app ( build app) on Flippa and similar markets.
- Does not require knowledge of programming language
- Easy customization
- Ready upload to AppStore
- Google Ad+Mediation Support
- 2 In-app purchase
- Unlimited category wallpaper
- Unlimited wallpaper in category
- Easy settings
- Not required backend PHP
- All application updated a single file
- Easy real time update category and image wallpaper
- All design application in storyboard file (no code)
- Fast support
Any questions? Create a Support Message
If the documentation does not open video, write to request a support group
Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer. Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Envato authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We are not responsible for the actions of users in the publication of the application.
- We are not responsible for the actions of Apple with the approval of the application.
- We do customizations but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We are not responsible for the publication of the application in the appstore user who bought the code
- We are not affiliated with Apple, and no it does not responsible for the decision to Apple approved applications
- We do not give advice to users how to change the design.
- We do not give advice to users to change, modify move one or other design element.
- We do not give advice on how to make the extra features in the application.
- We do not give advice on how to install the software, how to publish the application in the appstore.
- We can’t teach how to code in Objective-C, C++, Java or any other language.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Envato directly.
- We have the right to unilaterally refuse the customer product support.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT+3, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- All changes in the code of the product and design you do at your own risk.
- We currently have a high volume of tickets and our current response time is between 2 to 4 days.
- Schedule time studio work and tech support Monday – Friday from 11 am to 5 pm GMT +3
You can read more about item support on the Envato wiki Thanks for reading.
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale
as of March 25, 2017
||October 21, 2014, 2:56 am
||iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.0.x, Other